Access the Power of Real-Time Trading Signals 📊📈🔍
The Tycoon platform generates real-time trading signals (for USD(S)-M Contracts) by collecting and analyzing data from Binance futures traders. These signals are derived directly from the trading activities of Binance futures traders, ensuring their authenticity and reliability.
Tycoon captures and calculates a significant amount of data related to trading activity, which can be analyzed to derive valuable insights about trader performance. This data includes trading times, trade sizes, opening and closing prices, and profit or loss (PNL) on each trade. In addition to presenting the raw trading data, the system also computes several metrics that provide further insights into each trader's performance. These metrics include the win ratio, average trade size in USD, average trade duration, highest loss per trade, the number of profitable days, and more.
- The Tycoon platform generates real-time trading signals (for USD(S)-M Contracts) by collecting and analyzing data from Binance futures traders.
- Our signals are sourced directly from the trading activities of Binance futures traders, ensuring their authenticity and reliability.
- Traders who agree to share their performance and activities through their Binance account can be tracked by Tycoon.
- We have been actively tracking the top traders on Binance since January 2023, continuously monitoring their performance.
- Our system discovers and starts tracking new good traders on a daily basis.
- Gain comprehensive data on the trading performance and results of connected traders, enabling you to make more informed decisions based on past performances.
Data from Binance
Data from Tycoon
- Trader Name: trader's public name
- Trader Bio: trader's public bio. Can also contain links to Socials
- Profile Picture (Avatar): If the trader has provided a profile picture on Binance, display it. Otherwise, use our own avatars as placeholders.
- Number of Followers: number of followers the trader has on Binance.
We have daily, weekly, monthly, and all-time performance metrics for each trader. These metrics are presented in either Return on Investment (ROI) or Profit and Loss (PNL) format.
- Daily: Results from yesterday
- Weekly: Results from Monday until Sunday
- Monthly: Starts from the 1st of each month
- All-time: Since trading on Binance
We also display information about the trader's open positions. This information includes:
Pair, Long/Short, Leverage, Size, Entry Price, Mark Price, Open Date and Time, ROI, PNL
Saved and generated Data from Tycoon based on the data provided by Bianance
- Total Trades: The total number of trades made by the trader, since tracked on Tycoon.
- Profitable Days: The number of days in which the trader's daily ROI was greater than 0, since tracked on Tycoon.
- Highest ROI/Best Position: The highest ROI percentage achieved by the trader for a closed position and display the details of that position, since tracked on Tycoon.
- Highest PNL/Best Position: The highest Profit and Loss in dollars achieved by the trader for a closed position, since tracked on Tycoon.
- Trades per Day: Calculate the average number of trades made per day since the trader started being tracked. Counts the number of days with executed trades, count the number of executed trades and divide by number of days with executed trades.
- Win Ratio: Calculate the percentage of profitable trades by dividing the number of profitable trades by the total number of trades.
- Average Position Size/Position Amount: The average position size for closed position (sum of sizes divided by the number of positions) in dollars, for positions since tracked on Tycoon.
- Average Position Duration: The average duration of tracked closed positions (sum of positions durations divided by the number of positions) in days.
- Biggest Loss/Maximum Drawdown per Position: The highest loss (maximum drawdown) in dollars from any tracked seven closed positions.
Trade History Entry:
A Trade History Entry is generated whenever a trader executes one of the following actions on Binance: going long or short on a futures contract. Each trade entry is associated with a unique trade_ID in our system. The data included in each trade entry includes:
Pair, Buy/sell, Leverage, Size, Price, Date and Time, ROI, PNL
Position History Entry:
A Position History Entry is created whenever a position is fully closed. Each position entry is associated with a unique position_ID in our system. A position entry can include several trade activities. The data included in each position entry includes:
Pair, Long/Short, Total Size, Maximum Leverage Used, Average Open Price, Average Close Price, Time of Trade (Opening and Closing), Duration in Days, Total PNL, Total ROI
- Tracking since on Tycoon